Building 1

Originally constructed in 1914, this building, which forms part of Berlin’s monument protection scheme, underwent a bottom-to-top revamping. The building’s exterior is an attractively straightforward red brick assemblage. In its interiors are light-flooded, generously-apportioned offices of 180 m² and up. They are designed to be configured according to corporate needs, and are suitable for use as single, dual and multi-occupant spaces. Many of the offices have views of the buildings’ two main and four smaller courtyards.

Oberbaum City’s canteen is located in the building’s basement.

Facts and figures

  • 16,000 m² of office space
  • 4,100 m² of goods and document storage space
  • canteen is 1,100 m² in