A comprehensive revamping has restored this jewel of a building, originally constructed in 1909, to its previous glories.
Including its »attic«, the building has five upper floors, all equipped for use as offices.
The ground floor has office, exhibition and retailing space, in addition to restaurants.
One of the building’s highlights: the »floors of glass« lining its interior courtyards. They serve as conduits of light, and are thus an homage to Oberbaum City’s history of having been one of the world’s great centers of light bulb production.
Facts and figures